Mission styling is a popular choice because it mixes and matches easily with other styles in the home. This casually elegant Low-Leg recliner combines a timeless, rustic look with exceptional seating comfort and dependable recline performance. The rugged wood arms and legs feature a Timberline dark oak finish that's ideal for most interiors. Optional Comfort Coil seating features individually pocketed spring coils that conform to your body to provide the best possible support. The PowerRecline® option lets you recline automatically to your favorite position with a gentle pull on a lever discretely hidden between the seat and arm.
- EasyOff Backs - Removable back for easier delivery and moving from room to room.
- Low-Leg Recliner - Fashionable chair design reclines easily with just a gentle push on the arms.
- Wooden Arms - Mission inspired styling, finished in Timerline dark oak, these arms add a complementing accent.
- Comfort Coil Seating - Perfectly conforms to the weight and contour of your body providing the best support and comfort available.
- PowerRecline® - Effortlessly recline to your favorite position with the use of a small lever located between the arm and seat.
Cover Options Available in fabric, 100% genuine top grain leather or LeatherPlus.*
* LeatherPlus combines leather
Available Pieces 3430 - 3-Way, Low-Leg, Recliner
3431 - 3-Way, Low-Leg, PowerRecline®,
H. 42" W. 33" O.D. 39.75"
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.