A wall mounted rack system lets you manage components for networking, automation, hi-fi and home theater, even when floor space is at a minimum. The rugged design is secure enough for commercial installations and compact enough for residential use. Customize the interior with standard shelf accessories specific to the project at hand.
- 12U size is great for networking, automation, hi-fi and home theater use
- Heavy-gauge steel construction
- Open architecture for custom shelf configuration (shelves sold separately)
- Standard 19" rack enclosure works with all standard 19" rack accessories
- ANSI 10-32 thread works with standard hardware
- Fully assembled frame saves valuable time on the jobsite
- Lockable tempered-glass left- or right-hinged front door
- Heavy-duty hinges support rack and gear to access wiring
- Wall hinge opens to the left
- Removable side panels for easy servicing
- Rear cable routing knockouts
- Vented top and bottom (fans not included)
- Side panels are lockable (locks not included)
- 3 step installation: Drive hardware 3/4 into studs or solid wall Lift n' Lock wall rack into place, tightening hardware Swing unit open to load components and access wiring
- Supports: 120 lbs
- Mounting: double-stud (16" or 24")
- Product dimensions: 24.3"w x 21.9"d x 25.3"h
- Product weight: 61.6 lbs
- Warranty: 5 years
- Color: Black
- Part #: 97-928
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.