With sturdy blades crafted from solid wood-properly treated to weather the outdoors, mind you-this smart fan is rugged refinement to the core. Take control of it with our exclusive Modern Forms app-features like Adaptive Learning make life easier every day by suggesting optimized schedules, while a powerful DC motor inside keeps things running smooth, quiet and 70% more efficient than traditional AC fans. Choose a bronze housing with dark walnut wood, matte black with distressed Koa or graphite with weathered gray.
- CRI: 90
- Input: 120 VAC, 50/60Hz
- Rated Life: 50000 Hours
- Modern Forms Fans pair with the smart home tech you know and love, including Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa, Samsung Smart Things, Ecobee, Control 4, and Josh.ai.
- Free app download: Sync with our exclusive Modern Forms app to control fan speed, use smart features like Adaptive Learning, create groups, and reduce energy costs.
- Bluetooth remote control included (Part# F-RCBT-WT). Optional wall switches are available for 3 or 4 way setup (Part# F-WCBT-WT).
- Additional battery operated Bluetooth hand-held remotes are available (Part# F-RCBT-WT)
- Silent DC motor runs 70% more energy efficient than traditional AC motors
- 5 years LED module, 2-years for finishes, lifetime on the motor, 1 year for all other parts.
- Every fan is factory-balanced and sound tested to ensure each fan will never wobble, rattle or click.
- 2700K, and 3500K CCT option available for special order.
||BODY & BLADE FINISH
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.